"Tener una buena higiene bucal te da más años de vida"

"Having good oral hygiene gives you more years of life"

Humans are constantly advancing research to extend the years of life and help the body maintain sufficient vitality and energy. Various scientific analyzes and research try to find the necessary methods and tools to allow human beings to live longer adequately.

Recently, it was revealed that Danish biologist Nicklas Brendborg , 26, believed that life expectancy could increase with daily habits. After compiling his knowledge in the book "The Immortal Medusa", published last October, the expert is working on research to extend human survival, according to an article published by El País.

In this item, the biologist referred to his recent discovery of living longer, which is far from the statistics shared over the years. One of the most specific tips that he reviews, and that is easy to apply on a daily basis, is to brush your teeth well and maintain good oral hygiene.

Brendborg also noted the effect of poor oral health on daily life and overall health. Dementia and cardiovascular problems are caused by pathogens in the mouth that need to be cleaned. By brushing and flossing regularly, a person can age more slowly, maintain better cardiovascular function, and maintain better overall health.

Brushing your teeth properly on a regular basis reduces the chance of throat/brain complications. This is because regular tooth brushing removes bacteria from your mouth that could cause these problems. In addition, tooth brushing ensures adequate oral hygiene and reduces the risk of cardiovascular problems. Because of this, brushing your teeth should be a routine part of your daily routine.

But technology advances and provides more powerful and practical products to maintain optimal oral health. Brushing is a mechanical solution that eliminates 90% of tartar and pathogens, but the other 10% requires the use of chemical substances . Rinses are an option, but they do not completely eliminate the remaining 10%, since there is tartar found in the area between the gums and teeth that is not removed.

Whitening strips are a solution to eliminate all bacteria. Strips with sodium chlorite , such as those from DR.INUK , are capable of eliminating pathogens in their entirety as well as providing teeth whitening in a natural and safe way.

Knowledge is power

We want our clients to be as informed as possible so that they consciously make their oral hygiene decisions.

At Dr. INUK we believe that oral health is vital to having iron health. And for this, it is vitally important to have the habit of maintaining good hygiene. For this reason, we create honest, accessible and simple products focused on simplifying the habits that really matter in oral health.

Why is oral health so important? Well, because it has been scientifically proven that the general health of the body is directly related bi-directionally to the health of the mouth. You can read more here.

Furthermore, in recent years, we have detected that most people do not like the experience of oral hygiene products and it is the main reason why people do not get into the habit.

Our first product, Dr. INUK whitening strips , are formulated with Sodium Chlorite, which has whitening power, but also has the ability to eliminate bacteria that produce plaque from the surface of the teeth. This will help you whiten your teeth and keep plaque and, as a result, cavities at bay.

If you have questions, you can write to our WhatsApp (lower left corner of our website) to have a personalized response, recommend you and help you in the purchasing process.
Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.